Green Bay, WI
Would you like to work for a company that fosters and encourages personal and professional development? Do you value social responsibility and community involvement? Does joining a fun, close-knit, hard-working team sound like the right opportunity for you? SEEK Careers & Staffing is looking for a full-time Bilingual Staffing Recruiter to be a part of the Green Bay team! Become a part of the fastest growing industry in the U.S.
- Engage with candidates and applicants to guide them through hiring process
- Recruiting top talent to match up to clients based on skills and expectations
- Interviewing and screening candidates, completing references and background checks
- Source and recruit candidates through various resources
- Provide extraordinary customer service
- A minimum of 1 year of previous customer service experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license
- Type a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
-Must have positive, upbeat attitude with a competitive spirit
- Complete benefits package including health, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- 401k eligibility with employer match
- Paid vacations, birthday and holidays
- Provided with 1.5 hours per month of paid volunteer time
- Work/life balance
Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text Cheryl or Tracy at 920-432-3988 or apply online at www.seekcareers.com.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.