Fond Du Lac, WI
Would you like to be responsible for producing and assembling various pieces of decor that will be showcased in many well-known businesses such as McDonald's, Kohler, Harley Davidson, Target, Applebee's, and Trek...just to name a few. You'll get the opportunity to work alongside the most engaged, creative and talented people in the business, be inspired by art and beautiful surroundings, and enjoy happy hour and other SOS activities with your team.
POSITION – Woodworker
JOB LOCATION – Fond du Lac, WI
STARTING DATE – Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM – Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) – 1st Shift (6:00am – 4:30pm)
STARTING PAY – $16.00+ based on experience ($1.00/hour 2nd shift premium)
BENEFITS – Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION – High school diploma or equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE – See qualifications
- Cutting, fabrication and prepping wood products
- Producing and assembly of half walls top cap decor, multilayer decor, art elements
- Use of table saw, pin nailers, routers, drills and cutoff saws as needed for projects
- Sand and prep surfaces for paint and/or staining
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to use a tape measure, apply measurements to processes, read basic shop drawings
- Ability to operate hand tools in a safe and effective manner such as DA sander, hand drill, miter saw, skill saw, various drills, buffer, utility knife, etc.
- Ability to operate drill press, table saws, band saw, hand grinder, punch press, belt sander, etc.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!