Menomonee Falls, WI
Are you a detail oriented person with high regard for quality? Are you interested in working with a well-established company who is a leader in steel and metal working?
POSITION – Mechanical Assembler
JOB LOCATION – Menomonee Falls, WI
STARTING DATE – Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM – Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – Full Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) – 1st Shift (7am - 3:30pm)
STARTING PAY – $14.50/hour
BENEFITS – Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION – High School Diploma or Equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE – 1 year of mechanical assembly experience required
As a mechanical assembler, you will be responsible for utilizing tools to create a quality product.
- Perform a series of repetitive assembly and erection operations
- Fitting and adjusting to insure proper and free action of movable parts and operating requirements
- Work from samples, drawings, blueprints, job instructions and work orders
- Assist in preparing finished product for shipment
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications as outlined by the client
- Knowledge of basic mechanical principles
- High school diploma or GED
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call or text (262) 334-4030 to learn more about this opportunity.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!