SEEK Careers/Staffing is looking for a dynamic and driven Business Development Partner (BDP).
As a Business Development Partner you’ll help transform the local staffing landscape, influencing how companies make hiring decisions from manufacturing to office/professional positions. Our fast-paced sales team has a positive attitude that is contagious with a drive to see results. If you like to sell at all levels of a customer organization and have the ability to build long-term relationships, this is the position for you.
What does the BDP Role do to drive business?
• Create and implement a successful sales strategy to meet/exceed new business targets
• Call on existing clients, as well as generate new revenue from all sized companies
• Develop relationships with key decision makers throughout the Twin City area using a strategic and consultative approach to understand the client’s needs and demonstrate the value of SEEK’s services to meet those needs
What are the BDP Role Requirements?
• Strong strategic sales aptitude and business development experience
• Superior interpersonal skills, diplomacy and the ability to work collaboratively with staff and peers
• Results oriented with a high level of integrity and dependability
• Entrepreneurial with an urgency to grow and expand the business
Compensation/Benefits - Guaranteed base salary, monthly commission, full medical, dental and vision, company paid life insurance, cell phone reimbursement
SEEK Careers/Staffing's mission has been to connect people with great opportunities. We are composed of interactive self-directed teams comprised of expert professionals who are dedicated to the continual satisfaction of their customers' (clients, applicants and employees) staffing needs.
Email an updated resume to email@example.com with a subject line of Hopkins BDP, call Kathy at 952-513-7400 or apply online at www.seekcareers.com
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Agent, Business Development Manager, Territory Account Manager, B2B, business, sales, outside sales
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.