SEEK Careers/Staffing is looking for a dynamic and driven Business Development Partner (BDP).
As a Business Development Partner, you’ll help transform the local staffing landscape, influencing how companies make hiring decisions from manufacturing to office/professional positions. Our fast-paced sales team has a contagious positive attitude and drive to see results. If you like to sell at all levels of a customer organization and can build long-term relationships, this is the position for you.
• Create and implement a successful sales strategy to meet/exceed new business targets
• Call on existing clients, as well as generate new revenue from all-sized companies
• Develop relationships with key decision makers throughout the Twin Cities area using a strategic and consultative approach to understand the client’s needs and demonstrate the value of SEEK’s services to meet those needs
• Strong strategic sales aptitude and business development experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and the ability to work collaboratively with staff and peers
• Results oriented with a high level of integrity and dependability
• Entrepreneurial with an urgency to grow and expand the business
Compensation/Benefits - Guaranteed base salary, monthly commission, full medical, dental, and vision, company-paid life insurance, cell phone reimbursement
SEEK Careers/Staffing's mission for the past 50+ years has been to connect people with great opportunities. We are composed of interactive self-directed teams comprised of expert professionals who are dedicated to the continual satisfaction of their customers’ (clients, applicants, and employees) staffing needs.
Email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 651-200-3456 or apply online at www.seekcareers.com
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Agent, Business Development Manager, Territory Account Manager
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.