SEEK Careers/Staffing is looking for a dynamic and driven Business Development Partner (BDP). Do you like working with top company’s in the Twin Cities area and help drive new business and opportunities for the community? SEEK Careers/Staffing has a long standing history of over 50 years in the community helping employers find the right people and helping people find employment the right company. We offer competitive wages and unique opportunities to grow business throughout the twin cities area.
The Role of the Business Development Partner:
As a Business Development Partner you’ll help transform the local staffing landscape, influencing how companies make hiring decisions from manufacturing to office/professional positions. Our fast-paced sales team has a positive attitude that is contagious with a drive to see results. If you like to sell at all levels of a customer organization and have the ability to build long-term relationships, this is the position for you.
What does the BDP Role do to drive business?
• Create and implement a successful sales strategy to meet/exceed new business targets
• Call on existing clients, as well as generate new revenue from all sized companies
• Develop relationships with key decision makers throughout the Twin City area using a strategic and consultative approach to understand the client’s needs and demonstrate the value of SEEK’s services to meet those needs
What are the BDP Role Requirements?
• Strong strategic sales aptitude and business development experience
• Superior interpersonal skills, diplomacy and the ability to work collaboratively with staff and peers
• Results oriented with a high level of integrity and dependability
• Entrepreneurial with an urgency to grow and expand the business
Compensation/Benefits - Guaranteed base salary, monthly commission, full medical, dental and vision, company paid life insurance, cell phone reimbursement
SEEK Careers/Staffing's mission has been to connect people with great opportunities. We are composed of interactive self-directed teams comprised of expert professionals who are dedicated to the continual satisfaction of their customers' (clients, applicants and employees) staffing needs.
Email an updated resume with the subject line of "BDP Columbia Heights" to email@example.com or call Hugo at 952-513-7400 or apply online at www.seekcareers.com
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Agent, business development, Territory Account Manager, sales, outside sales
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.