Talent Framework has open positions for Production Associates. This position is located in the South Reno area. The shift is Monday through Friday 6:00AM to 2:30PM. This potentially can be a temp to hire position for the right fit!!
The production associate reports to the production manager and is responsible for performing manufacturing and assembly operations. The successful candidate for this position takes pride in his/her hands-on and analytical abilities, organization skills, and attention to detail.
• Manufacture products with a focus on quality, repeatability and efficiency
• Perform complex assembly work
• Utilize machines, equipment and hand tools
• Soldering and mechanical assembly skills preferred
• Read and comprehend work instructions and quality requirements
• Quickly identify non-conformance issues and report to management
• Ability to work with engineering, management and other production associates, as needed
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Sitting, standing, walking, bending, reaching overhead, kneeling, balancing, pushing (up to 20 lbs.), pulling (up to 20 lbs.), talking, hearing, repetitive use of hands/arms/legs, grasping, lifting (up to 50 lbs.), carrying (up to 50 lbs.), eye/hand coordination.
Tool and Equipment Requirements
•Use of manufacturing tools, precision measuring equipment, and machinery
• Some computer literacy preferred (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
• No prior manufacturing experience required
Must be able to pass Pre-employment background and drug screen
Must have reliable transportation
Please submit your application at www.talentframework.com, will need to interview with the client for this opportunity so please be sure to submit your resume to be considered. Once application have been submitted please contact us at 775-322-5004 Ext. 105 to schedule an interview.