Electro Mechanical Assembler
We are seeking a reliable, motivated, and hardworking Electro Mechanical Assembler to join our team. Under general supervision, the candidate will perform a variety of skilled mechanical tasks on equipment and will perform other duties as required.
* Layout, assemble and wire industrial CNC machine control panels and components per engineering specifications
* Cut various length of wires, install plugs and connectors, crimp connections and perform minimal soldering
* Assemble small electro-mechanical devices like circuit boards into small enclosures and housings
* Startup, Troubleshoot and commission industrial plasma cutting equipment for final acceptance testing
* Work closely with other factory personnel to ensure quality and timely up/ downstream manufacturing processes
* Work cooperatively in a team environment, maintaining high safety and quality standards
* Participate in company programs and initiatives such as Physical Inventory
* Various other production duties as assigned by department supervisors
* Uncompromising attitude toward safety, customer service and quality
* Experience assembling and wiring control panels, systems or components in a manufacturing/industrial environment
* Ability to use tools and equipment such as hand tools, power drills, tap, grinders, drill presses, bench grinders etc.
* Must be mechanically inclined with ability to read and understand prints.
* Familiar reading/following electrical schematics
* Experience with AC and DC circuits, relays, transformers and PLC controllers preferred
* Ability and willingness to work various tasks/machines to meet production requirements
* Ability to work Saturdays and overtime, when necessary
* Manufacturing environment; may be exposed to loud noises, changing temperatures, and machinery with moving parts
Please apply online and contact Amanda to follow up! 775-322-5004 ext. 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org