Talent Framework has Forklift Driver (sit-down) positions for one of our clients located out in the North Valley's. The shift is Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 3:00PM. This pays $16.00/hr and it's a temp to hire opportunity for the right fit.
This position requires to operate powered industrial trucks to load & unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into trucks or storage facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Obtain copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility.
• Loading & unloading goods from vehicles; trucks.
• Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
• Stacking empty pallets.
• Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment.
• Good math, language & reading skills; basic computer skills may be required.
• High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment.
• Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records.
• Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
• Maintain a clean & safe environment.
Physical Demands and Abilities:
• Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck.
• Frequently lift up to 50 pounds & adjust body positions to bend, walk and stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon seasons.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen.
If you are interested in this position please submit your application at www.talentframework.com once application has been submitted please contact us at 775-322-5004 Ext.105 to schedule an interview.