Talent Framework has an open position for a Finisher. This is located in Sparks. Shift is 7:00PM to 7:15AM Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Pay s $18.50/hr.
The finishing position is responsible for accurately gauging and packaging bulk restaurant paper products into boxes, then palletizing and labeling each box to prepare for shipping. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Gauges and places stacks of finished paper goods into boxing machine or directly into box.
• Tapes and places finished boxes neatly onto pallets.
• Labels and stamps each box with lot number.
• Maintains a clean and safe work area.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of safe manufacturing practices.
• Ability to be thorough and efficient.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately.
• Ability to work safely.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATION:
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Previous manufacturing or distribution experience preferred.
Please submit your application online at www.talenframework.com to be considered for this opportunity. Once completed please contact our office at 775-322-5004 Ext. 105