Tool Designer / CNC Programmer
Company design and manufacture precision carbide cutting tools, fixtures, and holders for the automotive, aerospace, fuel management, fluid control, medical, and computer industries.
• Design inserts, holders and fixtures for the screw machine and CNC lathe industries using AutoCAD products
• Create programs for both wire EDMs and mills using Opticam Solutions software
• Maintain open and excellent communication with team members, customers and vendors.
• Work efficiently, timely and accurately
• Maintain organized and clutter-free work areas
• Willingness to work and communicate thoroughly with team members, customers and vendors
Key Competency Skills Required:
• Must be extremely mechanically minded
• Working knowledge of machining practices
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team