Production Assembler - Saline, Michigan
Job Summary : The Production Assembler will be assisting in a production environment, quality control or machine operation type for a Tier One Automotive Company. These environments include but are not limited to instrument panels and center consoles, cockpits, door panels and modules, and decorative components. Three shifts are available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Production Assembler:
- Meeting production quota daily.
- Versatility within job areas.
- Follow tasks, ensuring work area stays clean, orderly and always safe.
Job Requirements of the Production Assembler position:
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents such as work instructions, safety procedures, and operational procedures.
- Good decision making, planning, organizing, and effective communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Qualifications for Production Assembler position:
- Previous production or assembly experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility for any shift
- Proficient level of English
- Available to work OT. Shifts are running seven days per week.
Job Order # 124961