Injection Molding Manufacturing Supervisor, $40k/yr + BOE - Dutton, MI
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Supervisor position:
- Ensuring the welfare and safety of the manufacturing personnel
- Provide training of the manufacturing personnel in the use, care and repair of machinery.
- Accurate reporting of production and control records.
- Run jobs in accordance with the set schedule.
- Report all variance and recommend solution for correcting any delay in schedules.
- Keep facility clean, neat and orderly.
- Report any indication of machine or mold problems.
- Accept responsibility for control of the quality of all parts manufactured on the specific shift.
- Ensure adherence to ISO [Quality and Environmental] procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure adherence to ISO [Quality and Environmental] procedures, policies and work instructions.
- Assist with mold changes/material handling
- Assist in Shipping/Receiving
Job Requirements of Supervisor position:
- Demonstrated ability to work with people.
- Must be able to work any shift as assigned or needed.
- Knowledge of injection molding industry.
- Exhibit management and communication skills.
- Report all accidents, tardiness and absenteeism.
Qualifications of Supervisor position:
- MUST HAVE INJECTION MOLDING EXPERIENCE!
- Minimum 2 years experience in a set-up or process technician position or equivalent education.