Quality Control Inspector, $13.50-14.50 an hour – Georgetown, TX
Job Summary: The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for ensuring that quality standards are met involving different plastic items.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Quality Control position:
• Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor and process team.
• Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work or disposition.
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
• Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs when needed
• Has authority to stop processes out of control until corrective actions are implemented.
• Ensure first, last shots are processed correctly and defect parts into corresponding location
Job Requirements for Quality Control position:
• Languages: English (basic speaking-understanding)
• Math skills – adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying.
• Computer literacy and background skills desirable to read work instructions, procedures, and other documents are processed correctly.
• Strong Interpersonal Human relationship to keep and promote our core values, beliefs and work with others to find a mutually agreeable outcome.
• Strength for lifting, pulling, pushing, or carrying objects of various weights.
Job Qualifications for Quality Control position:
• Analytical ability & proven Problem-Solving training & experience working with others to identify, define and solve problems.
• 2 years of minimum experience in Manufacturing
• Effective communication skills and ability to engage and motivate employees to improve Products & Processes.
• Preferably experience with Plastics (Molding and/or Blow molding) experience.
• Min 1 years of Quality Control experience within a Manufacturing /Quality controlled environment.
• Good Listener to enriches the understanding and expands the capacity for empathy with employees.
• Good leadership to influence employees to do the job better and practice passion at work.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated experience with metrology equipment.
• Flexible Individual, willing to work off shift and overtime as needed.
Full time benefits when hired in
• Over a five-year period, this position's incumbent should be ready to grow into Supervision Level of Quality function or responsibility.
Job Order#: 126912