Machine Maintenance Position
Summerville, SC 29483
$22.00 - $26.00 DOE
Essential duties and job functions
• Ensuring efficient operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing Corrective Maintenance on pillow production machines and parts following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions and engineering specifications.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Experience as a certified forklift operator is preferred; must be able to pass certification within 90 days on the job.
• Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, hydraulic systems; chains and sprockets; air compressors; PLCs; engineering background a plus. Welding, fabrication and metalworking.
• Standing and walking for 10-12 hours per day.
• Ability to lift and carry 25 – 75 pounds daily.
• Working in a non-climate controlled, manufacturing environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of OSHA regulations
• Lockout/Tagout protocols
While employed through Workbox Staffing, employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Job ID# 171761