We have a great opportunity with an established company in Bluffton, SC. Temp to Hire!
A Customer Care & Support Representative achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and market penetration by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Promotes, sells and/or secures orders from prospective or existing customers through a relationship-based approach. Provides customer service assistance to existing customers.
It’s a 40 hour per week job with at least 5 hours of mandatory OT and always opportunity for voluntary OT. The hours are M-F 8:00-7:00. Sat & Sun 8:00-5:00. The schedule can change from week to week. It could be 8-5, 9-6 or 10-7 M-F, Sat & Sun are always 8-5 so candidate must be flexible
Duties & Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to the following.
• Receives in-bound calls and conducts out-bound calling to secure new customers or provide upgraded services to existing customers.
• Presents a suite of products and services offered to potential and existing customers, leads negotiations, coordinates decision-making process, and overcomes objections to closure.
• Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
• Analyzes, researches, resolves, refers and follows up on customer needs regarding services and billing) in an expedient and professional manner.
• Makes follow-up calls to ascertain customer satisfaction, answer questions or concerns, and obtain referrals and/or sales leads.
• Responsible for achieving monthly call service levels to include abandon rate, after call work and pause times.
• Communicates independently, effectively, clearly and professionally with customers, employees, supervisors and managers to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships. Handles customers’ requests by phone, online chat, fax, e-mail and mail.
• Provides management with information regarding trends related to customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities.
• Keeps abreast of current company and industry trends and practices as they relate to sales & customer service and makes appropriate recommendations to management.
• Participates in company-sponsored activities during non-business hours.
• Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure an effective operation of the department.
Sales / customer service / call center / telecommunication
• Identifies sales opportunities and achieves monthly quota.
- 2 – 4 years’ sales and customer service experience preferably in telecommunications and/or wireless industry
- Basic computer and office skills, including calculators, fax, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate independently and effectively with customers, employees, supervisors, and managers, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work shift schedule, Monday through Saturday. Extended hours may be requested on occasion.