Hilton Head, SC
We are hiring reliable Landscapers to work on Daufuskie Island!
1) Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weed eating, removing trash, trimming and edging around flower beds, and sidewalks.
2) Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders
3) Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
4) Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
5) Attach wires from planted trees to support stakes.
6) Decorate gardens with stones and plants.
7) Follow planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers and foliage.
8) Gather and remove litter.
9) Haul or spread topsoil, and spread straw over seeded soil to hold soil in place.
10) Maintain irrigation systems, including winterizing the systems and starting them up in spring.
11) Plan and cultivate lawns and gardens.
12) Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
13) Rake, mulch, and compost leaves.
14) Trim and pick flowers, and clean flower beds.
15) Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge and brush trimmers, and axes.