Customer Support Manager
The Customer Support Manager’s role is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner while increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. This role will include creating customer support policies and procedures for staff to adhere to, training and observing employees and assisting unsatisfied customers. Reporting directly to the Director of Business Intelligence, the Customer Support Manager will oversee the customer support department’s day-to-day functions including Customer Support, Premium Support, On-Boarding and Account Management.
• Develop service procedures, policies and standards; determine system improvements and implement change.
• Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
• Maintain an orderly work-flow according to priorities.
• Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
• Communicate job expectations to include planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
• Participate in planning and reviewing compensation actions while enforcing policies and procedures.
• Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
• Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
• Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
• Investigate and solve customer problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service representatives.
• Find ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
• Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
• Learning and master the organization's products, services and software, keeping up to date with changes and new releases.
• Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager in the hospitality or similar industry.
• Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
• Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools preferable reservations booking software.
• Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
• Ability to think strategically and to lead.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills.
• Advanced troubleshooting and multitasking skills.
Evergent Group celebrates diversity and has an active diversity policy. Evergent Group is a proudly certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise and Minority Business Enterprise.
Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.