San Diego, CA
Creating Value by bringing together the right people to achieve results is our motto. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with us because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success.
Our client, a medical devices company, is seeking a Customer Technical Support Specialist.
- Responds to inbound calls and emails
- Assist customers with concerns or inquiries using approved communication guidelines
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques when providing solutions to customer requests
- Uses training materials and process flow charts to record documentation of customer contact calls and emails within CRM system
- Identify potential health and safety issues with products and follow appropriate internal notification procedure
- Act as a customer advocate to represent customer needs internally
- Complete the required 4 week training plan before beginning job responsibilities
- Ensure work is preformed in compliance with company policies and other regulatory, legal and safety requirements
- Perform other duties and schedules as assigned
- Bachelors degree in biology or health related field or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience
- 1 year previous experience in a customer support or technical service role preferred
- Experienced and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and electronic documentation systems
- Ability to type at least 55 wpm with high rate of accuracy
- flexibility to work weekends, holidays and beyond regular scheduled workday as needed
- Knowledge in HIPAA preferred
- Clear communication skills to impart product information over the telephone to patients/health care support
- Skilled at presenting information to all levels within the department
- Bilingual-English/Spanish preferred
If you would like to apply, please send all resumes to me.
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws