This is a year long contract with the possibility to go longer
Biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative medicines that address unmet medical needs in related central nervous system (CNS) disorders is looking for Desktop Support Analyst in Princeton, NJ office.
The Desktop Support Analyst will be responsible for providing support to all company's Pharmaceutical IT clients in their use of: computers, applications, and mobile devices. Supporting clients located throughout the enterprise including: home offices, offsite facilities, and our mobile work force. The Desktop Support Analyst will be responsible for resolving client device hardware and software issues, while also seeking assistance when necessary.
The Desktop Support Analyst will be expected to: support local & remote meetings, determine root cause of technical problems, resolving tickets within SLAs, work as a part of a fast-paced team, and strive for excellence.
· Has primary responsibility to provide desktop support assisting IT clients with hardware, software, and mobile device questions, concerns, or issues by providing one-on-one resolution to the client’s satisfaction.
· Answers and responds to: IT support calls, walk ups, service requests, tickets, and e-mail support.
· Administers remote management and Mobile Device Management (MDM) tools.
· Deploys and Test computer images. Including all software and OS installs and configurations.
· Acts as an escalation point for external help desk service providers.
· Documents all support efforts in the ITSM system as per procedures.
· Installs, tests, and configures workstations/laptops, software, phones, peripheral equipment.
· Troubleshoots and repair hardware and software problems on customer computers and peripherals.
· Gathers appropriate data to escalate to higher-level technicians or partners when needed.
· Assist in assets management procedures, inventory equipment and software.
· Active Directory Administration: Enable & Disable Accounts, Creation of Accounts, Account Modifications, and password resets.
· Ensures backup, recovery, and data restoration from workstations/laptops for clients during upgrades or problem diagnosis.
· Orders IT supplies including software, hardware, peripherals devices, mobile devices, etc. as per procedures.
· Supports and assist with projects and company initiatives as needed.
· Setup and Support: meetings, conferences, and events.
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of one years of progressive experience providing desktop support in a Windows enterprise environment, using Microsoft Active Directory and Windows 7/10.
· Excellent understanding and use of desktop/laptop technologies including Windows 7 and 10, Office 2010 and 2016, BIOS updates, anti-virus, and security.
· Excellent customer service.
· Proficiency in PC trouble shooting and data gathering.
· Experience with Active Directory
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Good organization skills and Keen attention to detail
· Strong written and oral skills/ Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
· Good understanding of computer and mobile device management tools.
· Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required
· Good understanding of basic network support, VPN, desktop firewalls, wireless trouble shooting, and cabling.
· Good understanding of telephony technology, VOIP, and mobile device.
· Configuring MFP copiers and printers
· Audio-Visual and meeting support
· Facilities support for office equipment/furniture moves/installs
Preferred: Desktop related certification: A+
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
Qualified candidates email resume to Kelly McCarthy: email@example.com