San Diego, CA
Concierge Job Description
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Welcomes homeowners/guests/vendors/new customers to facility.
• Performs various administrative/managerial tasks in support of facility's mission.
• Creates a positive experience for homeowners and guests by attending to needs and answering questions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
• Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
• Professional customer service skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
• Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
• High school diploma High School Diploma or GED Required
• 0 – 3 years of directly related or closely related experience
• Previous hospitality experience preferred.