- Running various production punch presses or other processing equipment to produce finished components per provided work instructions. Inspect and monitor produced components to the required quality documentation.
- Responsible for the set up and operation of all presses, from single hit tooling to progressive dies.
- Use fabricated checking fixtures: responsible for checking random parts while running the given part.
- Ability to troubleshoot minor tooling issues or problems.
- Package parts per customer requirements
- May be required to supervise subordinate lever operators.
- Identifies opportunities to improve products or reduce costs.
- Experience: 1 to 5 years in manufacturing or similar environment
- Skills: mechanical aptitude, use of measuring devises (micrometers, verniers) dedicated and attention to detail, time management