With over thirty years experience, Rely Workforce Group is committed to placing top talent with respectable clients. We are currently hiring for all shifts for Production and Assembly Workers for a client in the South Charlotte area. The ideal candidate must have a least 6 months prior experience in a production environment.
Production and Assembly:
· Removes injection molded products from a conveyer belt beside the injection molding machine.
· Trims flash if necessary,
· Hot stamps according to work order specifications
· Assembles product as needed
· Stacks, and shrink wraps.
· Completes simple reporting forms for production and quality control.
· The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, talk or hear.
· Must be able to repetitively lift and/or move up to 50 pounds every 75 seconds to 1 minute
· Attends safety meetings and training and follows all safety guidelines.
· Participates in job training as organized by the Supervisor, Production Manager, Plant Manager, or HR.
· Learns new systems and methods when necessary.
Monday - Friday, 7pm - 7am
Rotating schedule, every other weekend off
Pay rate: $10/Hr.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must read, write, understand, and follow work instructions, charts, and signs in English
• Must have basic math skills
• Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment - standing, moving, up to lifting up to 50 pounds - repetitively for duration of shift
• Ability to work in a fast paced, manufacturing, production environment
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from supervisors and managers
• Dependable to adhere to schedule with prompt punctuality and excellent attendance
• Strong attention to detail; following instructions both verbal and written
• Stable work history
Steel toed shoes or boots are required
Pre-employment Background Check is required
Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Feel free to call us at (980) 216-7545
Visit our Facebook page @relywfg Like and Share
Rely Workforce Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All applicants that qualify will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.