Responsible for packaging, palletizing, unloading and sleeving product from production equipment. This
company manufactures polystyrene foam products
This is a training position to learn forming, printing, and padding operations..
1. Bags, boxes or stack on pallets shed product.
2. Performs quality inspections and tests.
3. Positions sheet rolls on unwind stand and start sheet into formers and through the trim press.
4. Prepares production logs, product tags and time cards as necessary.
5. Operates scrap grinder as required and understands recycle system.
6. Follows and participates in plant safe housekeeping guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.
7. Will work 2 weekends a month.
Press the Apply with Us button to apply online then call the Lawrenceville Branch 470-375-4575