Wagner Staffing Now Hiring Inspector Packer
• Inspects and packs Plastic Thermoforming Department production
• Assembles corrugated boxes by forming and taping underside of carton
• Inspects product for defects and removes defective product
• Inspects production line for malfunctions and reports malfunctions to maintenance or supervisor
• Closes the flaps of the filled box and tapes the box
• Transports filled box to the staging area. Carries individual box or pushes it to the staging area with a hand cart for removal by Stock movers.
• Packs and stacks product by hand on manual lines. Repacks product by hand as requested.
• Maintains a clean work area throughout the shift.
• Starts and shuts down machinery according to standard operating procedures as needed.
• Completes quality checklist according to standard operating procedure.
• Meets or exceeds individual production target assigned by supervisor each day.
Core Skills and Qualifications: The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
• Six (6) months experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to perform work according to set procedures, sequence, and pace
• Ability to use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and subtraction
• Demonstration of proficiency with the English language required in order to ensure effective new hire/continuing training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues.
Call 706-648-4747 To Schedule an Interview!