1. Sets up, operates and provides minor maintenance to extruders, grinders, pelletizers and all support equipment.
2. Performs quality inspections and tests.
3. Cuts rolls, weighs and prepares roll tickets.
4. Monitors and measures silo levels.
5. Recognizes operational and quality problems and knows the correct machine adjustments to make.
6. Prepares production logs, product tags and time cards as necessary.
7. Operates scrap grinder as required and understands recycle system.
8. Transports roll stock to warehouse.
9. Collects SPC data to chart and record accurately.
10. Follows and participates in plant safe housekeeping guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.