Now Hiring Second Shift Kit Assembler
Perform production tasks including picking components, gathering supplies, producing sub-assemblies, and assembling specimen collection kits as needed to meet customer requirements.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Complies with company policies, procedures, work instructions and training requirements.
* Follows assigned SOPs, production work orders, and assembly plans.
* Carries out responsibilities in compliance with the Quality Manual and applicable regulations (cGMP, MDD and GDPMDS).
* Gather bulk supplies.
* Confirm/gather proper lot numbered components from inventory.
* Review products during the assembly process for any product defects and immediately report defects to supervisor or Quality department.
* Package orders for shipment, as needed, to meet customer requirements.
* Provide excellent service to customers by ensuring timely and accurate production..
* Assemble product in an efficient and accurate manner, using proper components and lot numbers.
* Minimize mistakes by ensuring close attention to detail, notifying supervisor of mistakes immediately.
* May help to assemble clinical trial kits.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS
* Works on the production/assembly floor thermostatically controlled to room temperature with adequate lighting and ventilation and with occasional elevated noise levels. May also work in a general warehouse environment with adequate lighting and ventilation with occasional elevated noise levels and a varying range of temperatures.
* Work assignments are diversified. Examples of past precedent are used to resolve work problems. New alternatives may be developed to resolve problems.
* A frequent volume of work and deadlines impose strain on routine basis.
* Minimal physical effort is required; however, the job position does require frequent walking, standing, sitting, bending, reaching, lifting or possibly carrying objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
* High school diploma or GED preferred
Ability to work independently or as a productive member of a team
* Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
* Ability to follow directions
* Ability to match like numbers
* Ability to keep up with required production rate
* Willingness to seek and gain further knowledge of components, as well as, further knowledge and skill in the assembly process
Second Shift 3-11:30pm
$10.50 an hour