Company located in Suwanee is hiring a Professional Bilingual Customer Service /Order Entry specialist.
The position is for an International Customer Service Representative.
Shift: Monday - Friday
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Lunch: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Pay Rate: $13.00 – $16.00 (depending on experience)
The Customer Service Representative in International Sales is responsible for day to day contact with assigned customers. This includes processing emails, on-line orders, faxes and phone calls daily. In addition, the Customer Service Representative will assist the Regional Sales Manager(s) with administrative and account maintenance support.
1. Efficient processing of orders received daily by fax, email, on line ordering and telephone.
2. Handle or channel customer requests or complaints
3. Process required debits and credits
4. Maintain all necessary account files
5. Set up new accounts as required
6. Assist Management with administrative and account maintenance support
7. Share in completing various quarterly and semi-annual departmental administrative tasks
8. Successfully complete all required training
9. Complete other duties as may be assigned by management
High school or equivalent required; some college preferred
Required / Preferred Skills:
1-2 years working in a dynamic office environment: customer service experience a plus
Must be dependable and prompt
Bilingual in English and Spanish
Able to communicate effectively on telephone
Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Office and able to work with email
Able to work in a team environment
Capable of multi-tasking.
Apply now www.wagnerstaffing.com then call the Professional Branch. 770-559-3187