The employee performs general maintenance functions on manufacturing production equipment and/or facilities in addition to electronic system and component diagnosis and repair. Through experience is proficient in all principle responsibilities of a Maintenance Specialist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Analyzes electronic problems and performs repairs to manufacturing equipment.
2. Repairs printed circuit boards
3. Builds, programs, and troubleshoots electronic controls. This includes computers, drivers, and programmable controllers.
4. Read and interpret blueprints and technical specifications (machine, mechanical and electrical). Read and interpret electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams and schematics.
5. Uses electronic test equipment such as logic meter, digital pulsar, etc.
6. Provides leadership and directions on projects, large rebuilds, and/or specific maintenance support areas.
7. Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
8. Follows and participates in plant safety/housekeeping guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.
9. Remains compliant with SQF / HACCP requirements as per this location’s written “Food Safety & Quality Policy”
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma is preferred with five years of related experience and certificate of degree in electrical or electronics. Employee is competent in electronic and computer repair procedures. Fluent in electronic and computer theory and terminology. Familiar with the use of basic hand tools, and equipment for welding, braising and cutting. Strong mechanical aptitude, project management ability and knowledgeable in the installation, setup and maintenance of production equipment.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry, fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variable in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Employee has the ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Needs the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
OSHA compliant forklift certification and Scissor/Platform lift certification/training
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, feel, is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Call: 770-559-3187 June Drone